In accordance with that established by Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection and its development regulations, the entity responsible for the website, in compliance with that established in articles 5 and 6 of the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection, informs all users of the website who provide or are going to provide their personal data, that this data will be incorporated into an automatized file that will be properly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
1. Which data we gather and the reasons for which it is gathered.
2. How we use this data.
3. The options we offer, including how to access the data and modify it.
Data gathered by the ASICI (Asociación Interprofesional del Cerdo Ibérico, the Interprofessional Iberian Pig Association)
Data is collected to improve the service we offer to all of our users.
Data is gathered in two ways:
1. Information provided directly by the user: For example, contact details (name, surname, email address, etc.), provided to request information.
2. Data obtained through using our services: We may collect data on which services you use and how you use them, for example when you visit the web page of one of our products, or how you interact with our content. This data includes:
2.1. Registration details: Every time you visit our website, it is possible that we automatically obtain and store certain information in the server logs. All this information is registered in a properly registered server activity log, which allows the data to be subsequently processed with the aim of obtaining purely statistical measurements, which allow us to find out the number of page views, the number of visits to the web services, the order of visits, the point of access, etc. This data may include:
- Detailed information on how you use our service (for example, your search queries).
- The IP address (an IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the internet).
- Information relating to your device, for example errors, system activity, hardware settings, type of browser, browser language, date and time of your request and referral URL.
- The cookies used by the website are solely associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data by themselves.
- The user is able to configure their browser to be notified about receiving cookies and to prevent them being installed on their device. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information on this matter. NOTICE: Disabling cookies may affect the website’s functionality.
- It is not necessary for users to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website or a third party acting in its name in order to use the website, notwithstanding that it is necessary that the user starts a session as such in each one of the services that requires prior registration or “login”.
- In all circumstances, the cookies used on this website are of a temporary nature with the sole aim of making further transmission more efficient. Cookies will not be used to gather personal information under any circumstances.
How ASICI uses the data collected
The data that we collect via our services are used to provide, maintain, protect and improve those services, develop new services and ensure the protection of our users.
By marking the “Accept legal terms” box, users expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their personal data will be handled by ASICI for the following purposes:
1. Security measures and access controls, the website uses information security techniques that are generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the objective of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these aims, the user/client accepts that ASICI obtains data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
All hiring processes or those that involve the introduction of sensitive personal details (health, ideology, etc.) will always be transmitted using secure communication protocol (https://, etc.) so that no third parties have access to the electronically transmitted information.
2. Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical medium, either current or future, which allows commercial communications to be made. These commercial communications will be related to services or products offered by ASICI, as well as by collaborators or partners with which ASICI has reached a commercial promotion agreement for its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In all circumstances, the commercial communications will be made by ASICI and will be for related products and services.
3. Carrying out statistical studies.
4. Processing orders, requests or any type of enquiry that is made by the user via any of the means of contact that are made available to the user on the company’s website.
5. Sending the website’s news bulletin.
ASICI expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third party companies under any circumstances, and that when any type of transfer of personal data is to be made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the holder will be requested beforehand.
All data requested via the website is obligatory, as it is necessary to be able to provide an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all the data is provided, ASICI does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
ASICI guarantees that the user can exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel, inform and oppose, in the terms established in current legislation, under all circumstances. For this, in accordance with that established by Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection, you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your DNI, by one of the following means:
• Postal address: Paseo de la Infanta Isabel, 7 28014-Madrid
Likewise, ASICI has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it handles, as well as to prevent the loss and/or alteration thereof, and/or access by unauthorized third parties.